Why Choose Esui®?
The essences of traditional herbs in a bottle
Get healthy intimate with the right intimate care.
- Made of ingredients from natural plant extracts
- Formulated at the most suitable pH 4.0
- Halal certified by Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) Ref. No. A893173
Effectiveness of Esui®
Prevent Gynaecological Diseases
Lubricate & Tone Up
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Quercus Infectoria Fruit Extract
Labisia Pumilia Extract
Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract
Quercus Infectoria / Manjakani Extracts
Active Ingredients: Tannins
- This extracts serves as:
- Natural anticeptics with tannic acids
- Restore the epithelial owing to the astringent properties of the extracts
- Supply polymeric flavonoids in the form of nano-molecules to reduce the cellular oxidation due to free radicals.
Labisia Pumilla / Kacip Fatimah Extracts
One of the most powerful source of phytoestrogens
– Dr Wan Nazaimoon Wan Mahmud, Head of the Cardiovascular, Diabetic & Nutrition Centre at IMR
- Exhibits the pharmacokinetics of Selective Estrogen Receptors Modulators in clinical studies
- Has been used traditionally for years in post-partum recovery
- Labisa Pumila extracts can stimulate the proliferation of vaginal tissues
Piper Betle Leaf / Daun Sireh Extracts
- Active ingredients: Piperine
- For the synthesis of antioxidant enzymes
- Protect feminine tissues and neutralizes free radicals.
Importance of Balanced pH
Natural pH value of feminine area is around 3.8 to 4.2 depending on the age, or condition of the person.
You may know intimate area pH is weakly acidic, but do you know that the women in different stages from hitting puberty to entering the menopause stage, there will be changes in intimate skin due to the hormone secreted at different levels of lead.
Once the pH value loses its balance, Lactobacilli, which produces a shielding lactic acid that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria may not able to function properly.
Asia No. 1 Feminine Daily Care Hygiene Wash
Looking for answers out of the FAQ? Please do not hesitate to leave us a message and we will get back to you.