What is Esui® Feminine Hygiene Wash?
- Esui® Feminine Hygiene Wash is a premium feminine wash product formulated in France with great benefits for
- It has been widely used by women in Asia since year 2006.
How do I know if it is right for me?
- Extracted essences from natural herbs
- Tested in Health Sciences Authority Product Notification No: CCPN0815903 that it is compliance with all requirements of Health Products (Cosmetic Products – ASEAN Cosmetic Directive)
- Certified HALAL by Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) Ref. no. A89173
- Over hundreds of positive endorsement or testimonials and years in market
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how it works!
Who doesn't need Esui?
– Not required for those who haven’t had their first menstruation (period).
– Use only 30 days after giving birth.
– Use only 60 days after undergoing an operation.
What may occur after using the product?
As ESUI Feminine Hygiene Wash uses traditional herbs that helps you to discharge toxins. Please be aware that the following symptoms will normally occur.
– First month discharges will be especially dirty after using the product.
– Some dirty internal secretion will discharge a few days before the menstruation.
– It will delay or advance your menstruation.
– Discharge of some internal secretion maybe experience after the menstruation.
All the above are normal reactions, please don’t worry.
Why do you say that there is an increase in internal secretion?
The labisia Pumila or Kacip Fatimah’s ingredient is the strongest among all phyto-estmgens. It helps to regulate hormones and naturally increases internal secretions. Even Dr. Wan Nazaimoon Wan Mahmud, Head of Malaysian Heart, Diabetes & Nutrition Research Centre, agrees that Kacip Fatimah contains the strongest phyto-estrogen.
Which is the most suitable pH value for feminine hygiene wash?
Research by school of medicines of Chelsea University reveals that the product of hygiene of the genital area must have the same pH value of the genital area (normal pH value of the vagina is from 3.8 to 4.2). Our product is manufactured by adhering with the standard of pH 4.0
How do I choose the best feminine wash out there?
Easy. Find one that: is doctor prescribed, has natural ingredients and is not strong-scented. Doctors usually encourage women to strictly follow these guidelines in buying and using a feminine wash because doing so guarantees your intimate’s health, your money’s worth, and your personal satisfaction.
Why is soap / shower gel less suitable as feminine wash?
You may know intimate area pH is weakly acidic, but do you know that the women in different stages from hitting puberty to entering the menopause stage, there will be changes in intimate skin due to the hormone secreted at different levels of lead.
Once the pH value loses its balance, Lactobacilli, which produces a shielding lactic acid that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria may not able to function properly
When should I use Esui?
– When you are taking your daily bath
– When you have to spend long hours in the office
– During menstruation
– Before or after sexual intercourse
– When you have a job assignment outstation office or while you are traveling oversea
Can men use Esui as well?
The answer is yes. Among Esui users, there are also male users which have been using this product and given positive feedbacks towards the product as well.
Direction of use
learn to maintain your feminine health
The direction of use is also available at the back of the product
Pour out a suitable amount on your hands and lather it up
Apply it on the feminine area and leave it for about 30 second
Lastly, rinse with fresh water
But what about after?
learn to maintain your feminine health
After the usage of Esui® and it is suitable to you, you may maintain a daily usage as frequent as you bath.
Esui User Community
Be a part of the Esui® User Community today. It has been here since 2006 and it will definitely stay available at most pharmacies for your purchase.
Asia No. 1 Feminine Daily Care Hygiene Wash
Looking for answers out of the FAQ? Please do not hesitate to leave us a message and we will get back to you.
Phone: + 6013 51818 76
Mailing Address: 2-3-9, Harbour Trade Centre, Gat Lebuh Macallum, 10300 Georgetown, Penang.